Our Enhanced Hygiene Protocol
Seize the Day is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our Customers and Team Members. In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have enhanced our hygiene protocol. We remain dedicated to providing safe, professional, and effective stress-reducing & revitalizing chair massage.
We look forward to seeing you real soon!
When providing chair massage at the Car Wash, the following hygiene policies are in effect:
Please do NOT sign up for a Chair Massage at the Car Wash if you have had flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone with symptoms within the past 14 days.
Texas Minimum Standard Heath Protocols currently require both the Therapist AND Client to disinfect their hands before beginning the massage.
- We advise our team members to stay home if they are feeling ill or exhibiting any cold, flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms.
- We wear protective face masks.
- Our hand-sanitizer is available for use by our customers at the sign-up counter and at the pay-counter. Feel free to use it immediately after you sign up for a massage and immediately after you pay for your massage.
BTW, we have plenty of clean ink pens available to sign up for massage and sign credit card receipts (if applicable).
- Between every massage, we
- Disinfect all the pads of the chair with 70% alcohol.
- Disinfect the counter-tops of the massage area.
- Spray-disinfect any part of the walls or floor upon which the customer may have placed their bulkier possessions.
- Before starting each massage, we
- Disinfect our arms & hands (from our elbows to our fingertips)
- Put a new face-cradle cover on the massage chair.
- When doing each chair massage, we use ONLY our elbows, forearms, and hands. We do not contact the participants’ bodies with any other parts of our body.
- When not doing massage, we practice social distancing.
- We have discontinued the use of the rolling tools near the end of the massages. We do not have time nor the means to adequately dis-infect them between sessions.
We remain committed to providing safe and professional chair massage to all our Customers. The above protocols may change as more information about COVID-19 becomes available.
Questions or Concerns? Call 512-327-2284, ext. 8, or email email@example.com
Tom Darilek, LMT, MTI, CEP
Owner, Seize the Day Chair Massage Services
512-327-2284, ext. 8
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do NOT sign up for a Chair Massage if you have had flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms or have recently been exposed to someone with symptoms within the past 14 days.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or having a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
Some info about Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Surfaces and Clothing can contain the infectious virus that can be passed on for up to a week or more.
- This virus is spread in large droplets by coughing and sneezing. All the surfaces where these droplets land can be infectious for about a week or more – everything that is associated with infected people will be contaminated and potentially infectious.
- This virus only has cell receptors for lung cells (it only infects your lungs). The only way for the virus to infect you is through your nose or mouth. So, it is important not to touch your nose or mouth after touching any possibly contaminated surface.
- The droplets that are infectious may also be suspended in the air within the immediate vicinity of an infected person. Even large respiratory droplets can travel fairly far if the airflow conditions are right. So, there is some risk of infection through the air. https://www.livescience.com/how-covid-19-spreads-transmission-routes.html
PLEASE NOTE: Orders are confirmed within 24 hours from the moment they are initiated. However, ability to fill orders is dependent upon therapists’ availability. Therefore, the farther in advance you place your order, the more guarantee you have that we will be able to fill it.