Our Enhanced Hygiene Protocol
Seize the Day is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our Customers and Team Members. In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have enhanced our hygiene protocol. We remain dedicated to providing safe, professional, and effective stress-reducing & revitalizing chair massage.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
When providing chair massage at the Car Wash, the following hygiene policies are in effect:
- As the mask-mandates are easing, we are not requiring all people/customers/participants on the premises of the Barton Springs Car Wash to wear protective face masks, and
- Face masks or fabric face coverings are optional for our massage therapists, and
- As per Texas Minimum Standard Heath Protocols, customers, if wearing face masks, may remove their face-coverings while their face is in the face-cradle of the massage chair, and,then put their face-covering back on when they sit up in the chair (lifting their head out of the face-cradle), and
- We require the Client (if client’s hands will be massaged) to disinfect their hands before beginning each massage (hand-sanitizer provided).
- Between every massage, the massage therapist
-Disinfects ALL the pads of the chair as well as appropriate parts of the frame.
-Disinfects their arms & hands (from our elbows to our finger tips)
-Places a new/fresh face-cradle cover on the face pad.
As per CDC, we ask that NO participants sign up for Chair Massage if they have had any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms within 5 days before receiving a massage. We verbally screen for this.
- We have our team members stay home if they are feeling ill or have exhibited any cold, flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms within the past 5 days.
- Face masks or fabric face coverings are optional our massage therapist.
- Our hand-sanitizer is available for use by our customers at the sign-up counter and at the pay-counter. Feel free to use it immediately after you sign up for a massage and immediately after you pay for your massage.
BTW, we have plenty of clean ink pens available to sign up for massage and sign credit card receipts (if applicable).
- Between every massage, we
- Disinfect all the pads of the chair and appropriate parts of the frame with 70% alcohol.
- Disinfect the applicable counter-tops of the massage area.
- Before starting each massage, we
- Disinfect our arms & hands (from our elbows to our fingertips)
- Put a new face-cradle cover on the massage chair.
- When doing each chair massage, we use ONLY our elbows, forearms, and hands. We do not contact the participants’ bodies with any other parts of our body.
- We have discontinued the use of the rolling tools near the end of the massages. We do not have time nor the means to adequately dis-infect them between sessions.
We remain committed to providing safe and professional chair massage to all our Customers. The above protocols may change as more information about COVID-19 becomes available.
Questions or Concerns? Call 512-327-2284, ext. 8, or email email@example.com
Tom Darilek, LMT, MTI, CEP
Owner, Seize the Day Chair Massage Services
512-327-2284, ext. 8
IMPORTANT NOTE: As per CDC, please do NOT sign up for a Chair Massage if you have had flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms within the past 5 days.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or having a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
PLEASE NOTE: Orders are confirmed within 24 hours from the moment they are initiated. However, ability to fill orders is dependent upon therapists’ availability. Therefore, the farther in advance you place your order, the more guarantee you have that we will be able to fill it.