Chair Massage Certification Program
Certification is currently being offered only to massage therapists who are joining the Seize the Day Team.
To be Certified in the Seize the Day Method of Chair Massage:
- Take our training and receive an official certificate declaring that you have successfully completed 16 hours of continuing education! (Check out our training schedule.) If, after the training, you want to join our team and the feeling is mutual that we would be a good fit, then,
- Participate in a minimum of two free 2-hour private teaching sessions (within 3 to 6 weeks after your initial training) with Tom Darilek**, to assist you in becoming proficient in doing the Seize the Day chair massage technique.
- Practice, practice, practice until you completely memorize the technique/choreography.
- Sign our Contractors Agreement to work according to the policies and procedures of Seize the Day (including our dress code); to respect the business relationships established by Seize the Day; and to perform up to 3 hours of complimentary chair massage in the coming year (This is to be used for Public Relations and Marketing purposes only; health fairs, customer samples, fund raisers for non-profit organizations, etc. Seize the Day Massage does not make any money off of your free labor. And these are excellent opportunities to further promote your private table massage practice!)
- Receive $125.00, as well as a free Seize the Day polo shirt and a name badge.
- Start doing Seize the Day chair massage gigs for pay and promote your private table massage practice everywhere you go!
Not Sure Yet?
Are you interested in working with us but not quite sure you want to commit to 2 days of free training?
Perhaps you would like to experience what we do.
Come get a free 20-minute Chair Massage from Tom Darilek, Seize the Day owner,
at the Barton Springs Car Wash on any Sunday – Tuesday, 9 am – 4:45 pm. Walk-ins welcome. Come on in!
If Sunday – Tuesday doesn’t work for you, email email@example.com and we’ll set up an appointment.