Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We are committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our Customers and Team Members. In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have revised our hygiene protocol. We remain dedicated to providing safe, professional and effective stress-reducing & revitalizing chair massage.
The following hygiene policies for all our customers and team members are currently in effect:
As the mask-mandate is easing, unless it is the requirement of the event host, event organizer, work environment or premises of the event, we are not requiring all people/customers/participants on the premises of any on-site event to wear protective face masks. However,
1) Face masks or fabric face coverings will be worn at all times by our massage therapists.
2) As per Texas Minimum Standard Heath Protocols, participants, if they are wearing face masks or are required to wear face-masks on premises, may remove their face-coverings while their face is in the face-cradle of the massage chair, and,then put their face-covering back on when they sit up in the chair (lifting their head out of the face-cradle), and
3) We currently require both the Therapist AND Client to disinfect their hands before beginning each massage.
We ask that NO participants sign up for Chair Massage if they have had any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days. We verbally screen for this.
- We do not have our team members work if they are feeling ill or have exhibited any flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days.
- Our therapists wear protective face masks.
- Unless we are giving a massage, we practice social distancing.
- Our disinfectant wipes are saturated with 70% alcohol.
- Before we set out any of our supplies, we disinfect the entire surface upon which you are going to put our supplies.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE SURFACE OF THE TABLE YOU PROVIDE FOR EACH MASSAGE THERAPIST CANNOT BE DAMAGED BY 70% ALCOHOL.
- When doing the chair massages, we use ONLY our elbows, forearms and hands. We do NOT contact the participants’ bodies with any other parts of our body.
- Between every massage, we
- Disinfect ALL the pads of the chair as well as appropriate parts of the frame.
- Disinfect our arms & hands (from our elbows to our finger tips)
- Place a new/fresh face-cradle cover on the face pad.
- Our disinfectant wipes and/or hand-sanitizer are available to the participants for use before/after each massage.
- We have discontinued the use of the rolling tools near the end of the massages. We do not have time to dis-infect them between sessions.
We remain committed to providing safe and professional chair massage to all our Customers. The above protocols may change as more information about COVID-19 becomes available.
Questions or Concerns? Please call 512-327-2284, ext 8, or email email@example.com
Tom Darilek, LMT, MTI, CEP
Owner, Quality Assurance Manager
Seize the Day Chair Massage Services
512-327-2284, ext. 8
IMPORTANT NOTE: We ask that NO participant sign up for a Chair Massage if they have had flu-like or COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days. We verbally screen for this.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Feeling feverish or having a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Known close contact with a person who is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19
PLEASE NOTE: Orders are confirmed within 24 hours from the moment they are initiated. However, ability to fill orders is dependent upon therapists’ availability. Therefore, the farther in advance you place your order, the more guarantee you have that we will be able to fill it.