- Wear the Seize the Day attire
- Seize the Day polo shirt
– Colors include white, black, maize or light blue
– Clean and ironed (ie. wrinkle-free)
- Black or Kaki slacks or Black (non-faded) jeans
- Guys, your Polo shirts must be tucked in and wear a belt
- Name Badge
- Dark dress shoes or dark leather casual shoes,
- Clean black or dark or white tennis shoes
- Socks or stockings as appropriate
- You may wear black or Kaki shorts if you are working outside.
Absolutely DO NOT wear:
- Head Phones/Ear Buds
- Blue jeans
- Capris or Sweat Pants
- Opened-toed nor opened-heeled shoes/sandles, nor five-finger shoes
- Tie-dyed T-shirts
- Shirts that reveal the lower half of your torso (i.e. anything resembling a halter top)
- Clothing with any holes, rips or tears
- Powerful colognes and perfumes
– Someone may find these objectionable and may not want you to work on them. There is always the possibility of allergic reaction to these substances.
- Lots of jewelry
– It may get caught or obstruct your work.
- Face piercings (lips, eyebrows, cheeks, nose, etc…)
- Tongue piercings
- Inappropriate tattoos, or any tattoos on the hand (beyond the wrist) or on the neck, head or face
- “Gangsta” chains
- Is to be neatly combed or styled
- May be dyed in naturally occurring colors only
- Will not be hair-wrapped or dredlocked
- If longer than shoulder length, it must be put up in a bun or a pony-tail.